8 Hours cake is typical Palembang cakes and of course only in Jakarta, made in brass and zinc in a mature the oven for 8 minutes exactly! This cake taste sweet, sticky, and very unique with the pastry in the world. This is because the length of time the process earlier.
8 Hours cakes are usually made to serve food in the Imlek and Idul Fitri. But, because making its a long time, not many people who want to throw a lot of electricity costs, especially in electricity sometimes like that off.
I wonder, 8 Hours Cake is a dish for the noble Palembang. Not any person can menyantapnya. Currently, almost all the people enjoying the free Palembang. Unfortunately, the process making its a long time, this cake does not make confectionery made daily. Typically, 8 Hours Cake is served on the feasts particular, such as at the time Imlek and Idul Fitri.
How this cake is served with a piece to bring before the guests, and sliced thin-thin, about 1 cm. Thinly sliced his feeling this was a very sweet cake, so eat only a little is enough.
• 12 egg duck egg
• 400 gr sugar
• 175 g sweet condensed milk
• 25 gr margarine, melted
• I wrapped jelly powder white
How to Make:
• shake the eggs and sugar until dissolved, then filtered.
• Enter milk, jelly, and margarine, shake briefly.
• Olesi brass 15 cm square with margarine, and the dough into it.
• Steam the dough for 8 hours with a small fire, until brown and cooked.
• 8 Hours Cake ready in 20 to served cut.